Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Monday, September 25, 2017

Spring Break in Autumn!


Join Stampendous and the team this week as we sneak peek some of our favorite new images coming out in the October catalog!

Monday

Friday

The leaves are changing on our trees and the brisk morning air is leading us into fall, eventually winter, so wouldn't it be perfect to have a look forward with a little spring time fun!


Stampendous is releasing spring theme products in October and OH are they fun! I had my eye on this happy little House-Mouse Designs Lucky Clover image to share ever since I saw it. But what I also couldn't wait to do was add in a border with the new Spring Borders Die Set and a sweet Mandala Bloom embossed background.

Remember, you will be able to see these and more on the Stampendous website in October. Find out as soon as they go live by getting the Stampendous Newsletter (scroll down the main page of their website to sign up) or subscribe to the Stampendous blog.

Now here's how I made my project for today!

Supplies: I provide some product links that are through my Amazon Affiliate and that means when clicked and purchased in the same session a few pennies are sent my way at no cost to you.

Stampendous:
  • Lucky Clover Rubber Stamp (AZ, STM)
  • Mandala Bloom Rubber Stamp (AZ, STM)
  • Spring Borders Cutting Dies Set (AZ, STM)
  • Frantage Encrusted Jewel Kit Purple (AZ
    • or Vintage Lilac Embossing Powder (STM)
  • Versamark Watermark Ink Pad by Tsukineko® (AZ, STM)
  • Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® (AZSTM)
  • Mixed Media White Paper (AZSTM)
  • HT400 Embossing Heat Tool (AZSTM)
Plus:
  • My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye - Wildflower, Parrot (company website)
  • Cream Cardstock
  • Sketch Markers by Copic - B21, B23, BG96, E21, E23, E25, E30, E50, G07, G14, G20, G21, G24, G46, RV10, RV13, RV23, RV34, V06, YG67
  • Zip-Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives (AZ)
  • 3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L (AZ)
  • Ribbon by May Arts

Instructions:
  1. Fold 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 inches Parrot cardstock in half for card base.
  2. Stamp Mandala Bloom with Versamark Watermark ink onto the front of the card base and heat emboss with Vintage Lilac Tinsel.
  3. Stamp Lucky Clover with Tuxedo Black ink onto Mixed Media White Paper and color.
  4. Trim and adhere to cream cardstock and add Wildflower cardstock die cut with Spring Border scallop die.
  5. Tie ribbon in a knot around the colored image and pop up onto the card base with foam squares.

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I can see this for St. Patrick's Day.
    Those mice are always darling.
    Great border. Can't wait for the
    new releases.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this background and the House~Mouse is delightfully darling! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!