Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Meeces Week Too

It's been a busy week in Stampendous land with the Artist Trading Block Hop but our House-Mouse and Friends theme is also going on at the same time. So, today I'm posting a tender little friend card using the Cast Signing stamp.

For instructions go to my project page on the Stampendous website.

Join us for the Artist Trading Block Hop today, starting on the Stampendous blog.

Have a great weekend Stampendous fans!

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Darling couple of mice friends! Thank you for posting for our House-Mouse and Friends week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! I love what you did with the background too. Co cool!

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!