Welcome to my little world of craft puddles! I'm so glad you are joining us here on the hop with Buttons Galore and More, because you can't go wrong with a these embellishments!
I had a lot of fun creating my project for today using an assortment of buttons that I picked up at my local Craft Warehouse. Why? Because I actually lost the fabulous assortment I received from the folks at Buttons Galore and More!
I'm doing an overhaul of my art studio and those little buttons are somewhere lost in the mess. :) I was so happy to remember that I bought a box of their Haberdashery buttons locally and I called my store to see if they still carried them. BOY, did they and there were so many to choose options. In the end I bought to awesome collections (Scary and Citrus).
Before we move on to how I made my card today I wanted to make sure you knew that our hop is all week long and that there are prizes! You can see all the details every day this week over on the Stampendous blog. Be sure to go back every day for new blog hop lists and more inspiration!
Stampendous:DCP1001 Pop Up Die Set
Cardstock by Bazill Basics®
Colored Pencils by Prismacolor®
Paint by DecoArt®
Buttons by Buttons Galore and More®
Mono Liquid Glue by Tombow®
Foam tabs by Tombow®
Adhesive dots by Glue Dots®
Ribbon by May Arts®
- Cut out card base and pop up insert using the instructions with the Pop Up Die Set, or the tips and hints online here.
- Stamp and color tree, then die cut with full tree shape.
- Use a window die or create your own with strips of paper and glue together for the backdrop of the tree. Alternately, create presents using the dies from the Create Christmas sets.
- Glue to back of pop up with foam tabs.
- Add buttons to tree with adhesive dots.
- Cut tree base from the Create Christmas die cut set and glue to pop up base. Glue the tree to the pop up base and add a tab behind the tree to help it stay upright.
- Stamp sentiment and glue to card base.
- Adhere bow and buttons with adhesives dots to frame sentiment.
Thanks for stopping by and now it's time to hop some more!