I'm back again this week with another House-Mouse project. As I was finishing this one up I noticed something that I think is rather funny. I chose two stamps this week that have sleeping mice in them.
It must be subliminal to what I believe the effect the holidays have on most of us. You know I'm 99 percent right.
Anyway, here is my card for today.
I used House-Mouse Hearth Nap and colored with Copic Markers, then added layers of fun cardstock by My Mind's Eye with a ribbon bow from Creative Impressions and some embellishments to complete the card.
I have an apology to make. I looked high and low for my list of markers that I used and haven't found it yet. If I come across it I will definitely add them to the post.
Note: In this supply list affiliate links are used for Amazon (AZ) at no cost to you, though it means when you click the link and make a purchase I receive a few pennies as a commission. Stampendous (STM), Ellen Hutson (EH) and Blick Studio (Blick) links are also listed for non-affiliate shopping.
- HMR72 House-Mouse® Hearth Nap Rubber Stamp (AZ, STM)
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® (AZ, STM)
- Mixed Media White Paper (AZ, STM)
- Large Perfectly Clear Stamp Handle (AZ, STM)
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye - Firecracker Red, Mint Julep, Grape Vine (company website)
- Sketch™ Markers by Copic®
- Mono Multi Liquid Glue by Tombow (AZ, EH)
- Red/Green Gingham Ribbon by Creative Impressions (company website)
- Scary Buttons by Buttons Galore and More (AZ, company website)
- Red Berry Crystal Drops by Nuvo (AZ)
- 3L Scrapbook Adhesives Permanent Dodz, Small, 1/4-Inch (AZ)
- Stamp Hearth Nap in black ink onto Mixed Media White Paper and color.
- Trim and adhere onto Firecracker cardstock.
- Trim Mint Julep cardstock same size as Firecracker mat, and adhere to Grape Vine cardstock that is 1/4 inch smaller than card base (5-1/2 square inch folded card base).
- Tie a bow and adhere to card base.
- Apply buttons with glue Dodz.
- Add Red Berry enamel dots around stamped image. Let dry.